Freelance Content Creator for Lumen Couture
If you love wearable tech and creating hands-on demonstration content, we’d love to work with you.
We are looking for content creators for Lumen Couture!
As a content creator you will create content including product documentation and “how-to” content for Lumen Couture and our sister website, WearableTutorials. You will be responsible for drafting, photographing, and publishing end-to-end tutorials and demonstrations of hands-on use of our products for our website and social media channels.
Role is contract and project-based, fully remote and $40 USD/hour. Lumen Couture/WearableTutorials product will be fully compensated.
- Draft end-to-end content on Lumen Couture and Wearable Tutorials content demonstrating products in use and applications of wearable tech components.
- Photograph quality “hands-on” demonstrations of the products and edit and crop content for social media channels.
- Prepare content suitable for publishing on web (WordPress), blog, and social media channels.
- Strong writing and editing skills (English).
- Access to well-lit, uncluttered space to photograph product demos.
- Access to photography and videography tools and lighting to create quality web content (current-generation smartphone photography is ok).
- Portfolio or examples of past work writing, blogging, or creating social media content.
- Experience with “DIY” or “How-To” content.
- Experience with WordPress and/or basic HTML and CSS.
- Experience with image and video editing tools.
- Interest in technology and wearables.
Please provide your resume (or Linkedin link) and portfolio/past work to email@example.com with the subject line “Content Creator Application”